Saturday, March 1, 2014
Hi everyone once again! I didn't update my blog two weeks ago, so I would like to write something now. How did my life change during the last five years? It changed. A lot! Five years ago I was studying accounting. I knew this is what I want to do in the future. I am very focused, I like to work with numbers and I enjoyed everything I learnt. It didn't change. I still want to work as an accountant, follow my master degree and be successful in that field. However I want to do it in United States. Five years ago I didn't even think of coming to the United States. I had a vision of my future in Poland. Now I cannot imagine to move back to my country. I think I have a chance to find a better job here than back home. Besides five years ago I didn't really think about my future. I knew what I want to work as but I was focused on the moment, not on the future. I wanted to pass the exam and after that go to the party with my friends. Well, I had a lot of fun then. I always smile when it comes to my mind. Right now I am focused on my future. I am engaged and I plan to have a family soon. I know that I want to live in Chicago. But the most important change in my life is the fact that I grew up a lot as a person. I changed. I gained more independence, courage and self-esteem. And I am happy about my life. That's the most important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment