Saturday, March 8, 2014

The place where I would like to live

Whenever I am asked where I would like to live, it is not a city that comes to my mind. It is always the atmosphere of the place I imagine. I love all the seasons. I couldn't live in the place without winter, or summer. There are days when I think I don't want the winter anymore and I wish I could live in Florida! But on the other hand how I could imagine Christmas time without hats, scarfs and mittens?
What matters to me the most is that I am surrounded by people I love and who love me. I can see myself happy in the future with my husband and children. That's the happy place I want to create and I want to live in. I want to wake up late on Saturday, stay in bed until 11am watching shows with my kids. Then my husband, kids and I go for a walk with our dog to buy ice-creams and play in the park. It is the place I hope for.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds lovely. You're right and I wish you a place that makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete